Member Call: Reflections on Integrating Wellbeing and Care in Philanthropy
Join us, Global Fund for Children and Marin Community Foundation for a member call where we will explore the role of the philanthropic community in supporting the wellbeing and resilience of grantee partners.
Shortly before the pandemic on February 11, 2020, GEO hosted a member call titled Strengthening Wellbeing in the Nonprofit Sector. This member call will offer you the chance to explore the role of the philanthropic community in supporting the wellbeing and resilience of grantee partners. Vanessa Stevens of Global Fund for Children and Shirin Vakharia of the Marin Community Foundation will offer insight into how they have been integrating wellbeing and care within their organization, their relationships with grantee partners, and their investment in local communities. This follow-up session is an opportunity to interact with peers to share and learn more about what others have tried and learned while tending to wellbeing during the pandemic. Some discussion topics include:
- Integrating wellbeing at my organization/foundation
- Supporting wellbeing at nonprofit organizations especially within and led by BIPOC communities
- Fostering wellbeing in local communities
- Championing wellbeing in our ecosystem
- Anything you would like to talk to your peers about! Feel free to let us know if there are additional topics you’re interested in discussing.
Start: Wednesday, February 10, 2:00 PM Eastern
End: Wednesday, February 10, 3:00 PM Eastern
Please note, this call is only open to GEO members.
Director for Health & Aging, Marin Community Foundation
Program Manager, Global Fund for Children
Contact Aerial Reese