GEO is pleased to recognize those organizations who give core or programmatic support through the traditional grant process, as well as those that contribute through GEO’s Leadership Circle.
This support allows GEO to continue offering best-in-class resources, conferences and peer learning. Additionally, this support gives GEO the support to continue experimenting to offer new opportunities for our community — and the space to explore new approaches and practices that matter most to nonprofits.
In addition to the traditional grant process, GEO started the Leadership Circle in 2014. This program encourages members to further support GEO by “rounding up” their annual membership contribution with an additional donation. It’s an easy way to assist GEO’s work and the GEO community, and Circle members have a powerful cumulative effect on our ability to transform grantmaker practices.
By supporting the GEO community in these efforts, these supporters are creating a positive ripple effect throughout philanthropy by fostering new connections and increasing the spread of ideas among our community. If you join them, your support will have a direct connection to changing how philanthropy operates — and to giving nonprofits the support they need to tackle the challenges facing our world.
Interested in supporting GEO?
Contact Tara on our development team.
Unrestricted and Program Support:
- The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Barr Foundation
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Blue Shield of California Foundation
- The California Wellness Foundation
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- The David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- Evelyn & Walter Haas, Jr. Fund
- Ford Foundation
- Fund for Shared Insight
- The Heinz Endowments
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Kaiser Permanente
- The Kresge Foundation
- Lumina Foundation
- Robert Sterling Clark Foundation
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Rockefeller Brothers Fund
- S.D. Bechtel, Jr. Foundation
- Surdna Foundation
- Weingart Foundation
- The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
Leadership Circle Support:
- Baptist Community Ministries
- Bigglesworth Family Foundation
- Blandin Foundation
- BlueCross and BlueShield of North Carolina Foundation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Foundation, Inc.
- The Brinson Foundation
- California HealthCare Foundation
- Campion Advocacy Fund
- Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
- The Colorado Health Foundation
- The Columbus Foundation
- Community Foundation of South Jersey
- The Cricket Island Foundation
- Deaconess Foundation
- The Durfee Foundation
- The Eugene and Agnes E. Meyer Foundation
- Fairfield County’s Community Foundation Inc.
- The Florida Bar Foundation
- The Grable Foundation
- Greater Houston Community Foundation
- Greater Twin Cities United Way
- Hawai'i Community Foundation
- Health Foundation for Western and Central New York
- Henry P. Kendall Foundation
- Houston Endowment Inc.
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- John Rex Endowment
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Lancaster County Community Foundation
- Liberty Hill Foundation
- Maine Health Access Foundation
- Margaret A. Cargill Philanthropies
- Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation
- Moses Taylor Foundation
- Nellie Mae Education Foundation
- The Oak Foundation
- Ontario Trillium Foundation
- The Priddy Foundation
- Robins Foundation
- Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors
- Ruth Mott Foundation
- Saint Luke’s Foundation of Cleveland, Ohio
- Tarsadia Foundation
- William Caspar Graustein Memorial Fund