Awake to Woke to Work: Building a Race Equity Culture
Equity in the Center (EiC) is hosting open enrollment working sessions on its "Awake to Woke to Work: Building a Race Equity Culture" research.
Equity in the Center (EiC) is hosting open enrollment working sessions on its “Awake to Woke to Work: Building a Race Equity Culture” research. The first module will be a training on the Race Equity Cycle framework for organizational transformation, and include break out groups for discussion and Q&A. The second module will be a deeper dive on operationalizing equity, and include break out discussions designed to support the definition of specific priorities and action steps to build a Race Equity Culture. For individuals, the cost for both modules is $120. If you are an organization that wishes to register your team of five or more individuals, please register here.
These sessions will be facilitated by EiC Managing Director and Lead Researcher Ericka Hines.
- Understanding of research, best practices and Race Equity Cycle framework (Module 1)
- Understanding of Race Equity Cycle levers for organizational transformation, including management and operational scenarios from EiC’s research and participants’ organizations (Modules 1 and 2)
- Identification of clear action steps, including behaviors, beliefs, policies and data analysis, that organizations, board members, senior leaders and managers should prioritize to build a Race Equity Culture (Module 2)
Start: Wednesday, January 13, 2:00 PM Eastern
End: Monday, January 25, 4:00 PM Eastern
- Monday, January 13, 2021 from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET - Module 1
- Monday, January 25, 2021 from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET - Module 2
Please note, this event is a two-part series.
Individual tickets are currently sold out.
Join waitlist here!
For organizations of five or more individuals, the cost of registration for Modules One and Two is $8,500.
Managing Director and Lead Researcher , Equity in the Center
Contact Akilah Massey