Partner Workshop: Awake to Woke to Work: Building a Race Equity Culture (June 2022)
Equity in the Center (EiC) is hosting open enrollment working sessions on its "Awake to Woke to Work: Building a Race Equity Culture" research.
Equity in the Center (EiC) is hosting open enrollment working sessions on its “Awake to Woke to Work: Building a Race Equity Culture” research. The first module will be a training on the Race Equity Cycle framework for organizational transformation, and include break out groups for discussion and Q&A. The second module will be a deeper dive on operationalizing equity, and include break out discussions designed to support the definition of specific priorities and action steps to build a Race Equity Culture. For individuals, the cost for both modules is $175.
These sessions will be facilitated by EiC Managing Director and Lead Researcher Ericka Hines.
- Understanding of research, best practices and Race Equity Cycle framework (Module 1)
- Understanding of Race Equity Cycle levers for organizational transformation, including management and operational scenarios from EiC’s research and participants’ organizations (Modules 1 and 2)
- Identification of clear action steps, including behaviors, beliefs, policies and data analysis, that organizations, board members, senior leaders and managers should prioritize to build a Race Equity Culture (Module 2)
Start: Monday, June 6, 2:00 PM Eastern
End: Monday, June 13, 4:00 PM Eastern
This session takes place between:
- Monday, June 6, 2022 from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET - Module 1 and
- Monday, June 13, 2022 from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET - Module 2
If you are an organization that wishes to register your team of 15 or more individuals, please register here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.