Meet-the-Donors: Capacity Building
Join Philanthropy Massachusetts as they welcome a variety of grantmakers who fund capacity building activities within an array of topic areas and learn what they see as activities that fall into the capacity building category.
Moderator Mareeha Niaz, Director of Programs, Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- Kate Grundy, Executive Director, The Devonshire Foundation
- Don Matteson, Chief Program Officer, Peter & Elizabeth Tower Foundation
- Dana Neshe, President, Middlesex Savings Bank
- Reena Singh, Senior Program Officer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Foundation
- Michael Williams, Program Officer, Nellie Mae Education Foundation
The program will begin with an intro of the panelists and their foundations and get their thoughts on what activities they see as fitting into this category of grants. We will ask them how a nonprofit can make an effective case for capacity building and then open up to questions from attendees. We will spend the final 30 minutes in small group meet-and-greets with individual panelists where you can give a brief hello or ask a follow up question. Whether you are new to development or a seasoned pro, Meet-the-Donors is a great opportunity to get current and accurate information about the participating foundations, as well as a chance to connect with your peers.
Start: Tuesday, October 10, 10:00 AM Eastern
End: Tuesday, October 10, 12:00 PM Eastern