Awake to Woke to Work: Building a Race Equity Culture
Equity in the Center (EiC) will host monthly open enrollment working sessions on its "Awake to Woke to Work: Building a Race Equity Culture" research.
Starting in October, Equity in the Center (EiC) will host monthly open enrollment working sessions on its “Awake to Woke to Work: Building a Race Equity Culture” research. The first module will be a training on the Race Equity Cycle framework for organizational transformation, and include break out groups for discussion and Q&A. The second module will be a deeper dive on operationalizing equity, and include break out discussions designed to support the definition of specific priorities and action steps to build a Race Equity Culture.
After completing the registration form, we will send an invoice to the email address provided. Invoice payments must be made electronically (due to the pandemic) and received prior to the webinar.
These sessions will be facilitated by EiC Managing Director and Lead Researcher Ericka Hines.
- Understanding of research, best practices and Race Equity Cycle framework (Module 1)
- Understanding of Race Equity Cycle levers for organizational transformation, including management and operational scenarios from EiC’s research and participants’ organizations (Modules 1 and 2)
- Identification of clear action steps, including behaviors, beliefs, policies and data analysis, that organizations, board members, senior leaders and managers should prioritize to build a Race Equity Culture
Start: Monday, December 7, 2:00 PM Eastern
End: Wednesday, December 9, 2:00 PM Eastern
- Monday, December 7, 2020 from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET - Module 1
- Wednesday, December 9, 2020 from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET - Module 2
Please note, this event is a two-part series:
For organizations of five or more individuals, the cost of registration for Modules One and Two is $8,500.
Managing Director and Lead Researcher , Equity in the Center
Contact Akilah Massey